TK Elevator Corporation Recruitment Drive 2023: TK Elevator Corporation is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its hiring process. The Latest TK Elevator Corporation job notification, detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
TK Elevator Corporation Recruitment Drive 2023
|Company Name||TK Elevator Corporation|
|Designation||Software Engineer I|
|Job Location||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility required for TK Elevator Corporation Recruitment Drive
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet All of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Masters Preferred), Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics or equivalent professional knowledge is required.
- Embedded programming using the C and C++ programming languages.
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools, such as Jira.
- Knowledge of source control tools, such GIT.
- Must have strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work within multi-discipline teams.
- Must possess strong technical communication and customer service skills.
- Must possess strong decision-making abilities and ability to work well with others.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to closely follow instructions and pre-established procedures/SOP to perform the functions of the job.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Design and support elevator software systems and components associated with elevator systems.
- Implement software solutions related to new product development, customer needs, quality improvement, and cost reductions.
- Read requirements and specifications to correctly resolve problems and add/modify product features.
- Ability to perform special projects and other duties as assigned with limited direction or guidelines.
- At times, lead small projects – coordinating activities of team members, managing project tasks, and providing periodic updates to management.
- Expected to learn the elevator system and how the various electrical, mechanical, and software components work together.
- Maintain software compliance with A17.1, EN81, and other applicable building codes.
- Relies on experience and judgement with limited instructions to plan and achieve goals.
- Reports to supervisor or manager.
- Assist other departments with software related questions and support.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
About TK Elevator Corporation
We are moved by what moves people. By what moves the world. In ever-growing cities. We provide better access. And new ways to travel longer distances. With clear solutions for increasingly complex infrastructures. We define service by always putting our knowledge to our customers’ advantage. We are always dedicated to doing better. Day by day. This is who we are. This is TK Elevator.
How to apply for TK Elevator Corporation Recruitment Drive 2023?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
TK Elevator Corporation Direct Apply Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|