Microsoft Summer Internship 2023 | Sales and Marketing Intern USA
Microsoft Summer Internship 2023: Microsoft a top-notch multination company is hiring Sales and Marketing Intern through online process. Freshers students from MBA may apply for their recruitment of Microsoft as an Intern. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date.
Job Location: United States- Multiple Locations
Responsibilities: Microsoft Summer Internship 2023
Marketing Communications Manager
You are able to center your work with larger goals in mind. You are adept at working with team members across business groups and agencies to deliver a global integrated marketing communication plan.
The Marketing Communication Manager embraces our company’s Marketing principles, is a Microsoft Brand Steward, and drives ongoing improvements in maximizing marketing spend and driving marketing efficiency, and marketing impact.
As a Sales Specialist you identify our customers’ pain points and solve them through the latest software and services solutions. You will be our customers’ trusted consultant, thoroughly evaluating the health of their IT platforms and development environments and diagnosing areas for improvement. Your solutions drive measurable value, helping customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and efficiently and giving them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Summer Internship 2023
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree with at least one quarter/semester to complete after internship.
- Demonstrated interest in the evolving craft of marketing.
- Proven aptitude for seeking creative solutions to multi-faceted problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence, inspire, and lead from any role.
General qualifications for sales roles include:
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
How to apply for Microsoft Summer Internship 2023?
Business Development Intern: Click here to apply
Job Location: Redmond, Washington, United States
Business Strategy Intern: Click here to apply
Job location: Redmond, Washington, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|