LexisNexis Senior Software Engineer hiring 2022: LexisNexis is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its online hiring process. Experienced jobseekers from Bachelors degree may apply as an Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
LexisNexis Senior Software Engineer hiring 2022
|Designation||Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree (BS)|
|Job Location||Raleigh, NC, United States of America|
|Salary Range||On Application|
|Job Type||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for LexisNexis Senior Software Engineer hiring 2022
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Position can be Remote or Hybrid
- Expertise in data modeling, design and manipulation, optimization, best practices, tuning, and leading industry trend knowledge.
- Expertise in normalized/dimensional data modeling principles and their application to complex business needs.
- Expertise in industry technology language development trends.
- Expertise in test-driven development and maintenance, including applying best practices for overall project benefit.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world.
How to apply for LexisNexis Senior Software Engineer hiring 2022 ?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|