LexisNexis Senior Software Engineer hiring 2022: LexisNexis is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its online hiring process. Experienced jobseekers from Bachelors degree may apply as an Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
LexisNexis Senior Software Engineer hiring 2022
|Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack
|Bachelor’s Degree (BS)
|Raleigh, NC, United States of America
|Last date to apply
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for LexisNexis Senior Software Engineer hiring 2022
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Position can be Remote or Hybrid
- Expertise in data modeling, design and manipulation, optimization, best practices, tuning, and leading industry trend knowledge.
- Expertise in normalized/dimensional data modeling principles and their application to complex business needs.
- Expertise in industry technology language development trends.
- Expertise in test-driven development and maintenance, including applying best practices for overall project benefit.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world.
How to apply for LexisNexis Senior Software Engineer hiring 2022 ?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test
|Check Your Aptitude