Kyndryl DevOps Engineer hiring 2022: Kyndryl is inviting applications from eligible experienced candidates its online hiring process. Experienced jobseekers from Technical background with Bachelors may apply. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Kyndryl DevOps Engineer hiring 2022
|Designation||DevOps Engineer- Remote US|
|Job Location||Austin, Texas, New York, Galloway, Ohio|
|Package- CTC||$95,700 to $265,200|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Kyndryl DevOps Engineer hiring 2022
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience with creating and managing Code-Driven DevOps Pipelines
- Familiarity with DevOps Technologies and tools (Jenkins / Travis CI / Circle CI etc…)
- Practice with deploying and configuring various deployment security tools (Checkmarx, Aqua, Armor, Clair, Anchore, etc…)
- Experience with deploying and interacting with source and artifact management tools (GitHub, GitLab, JFrog Artifactory, etc…)
- Experience with application containerization strategies and deploying micro-service architectures in Kubernetes or other container frameworks
- Problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills to handle high-pressure, complex situations effectively
- Demonstrated communication skills, and the ability to work directly with clients/customers
- Experience in Agile (Kanban, SAFe, and Scrum)
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with customers on MVP or Proof of Concept projects to demonstrate and implement CI/CD pipelines to fit with new & existing infrastructure or agile concepts.
- Implement industry standard DevOps Toolchain functions
- Work with application development teams to modify existing applications to leverage new infrastructure, CI/CD, or automation technologies.
- Work with SREs to determine strategies for monitoring and managing application
- Work side-by-side with customer developers to show them how to work with new pipelines and platforms
- Demonstrate Agile/Scrum best practices
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
How to apply for Kyndryl DevOps Engineer hiring 2022 ?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|