FHI Assistant Payroll Manager hiring 2022: FHI Works is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its online hiring process. Experienced jobseekers from Bachelors degree may apply as an Assistant Payroll Manager. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
FHI Assistant Payroll Manager hiring 2022
|Company Name||FHI Works|
|Designation||Assistant Payroll Manager|
|Job Location||Fuquay-Varina, North California, United States of America|
|Salary Range||$75,000 – $90,000/ Yr|
|Job Type||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for FHI Assistant Payroll Manager hiring 2022
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of full cycle payroll experience, plus supervisory experience.
- CPP preferred.
- Working knowledge of ADP and Workday Payroll, including the interfaces and touch points
- Strong Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates understanding of confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates at all levels and maintain professional demeanor under tight deadlines and with multiple priorities.
- Must demonstrate well developed written and oral communication skills with ability to use influence to build positive effective relationships.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating sound judgment and initiative while keeping Sr. Payroll Manager informed.
- Computer/Microsoft Office proficiency.
The Assistant Payroll Manager will assist with the overseeing the delivery of accurate and timely payroll services to 4,500 associates in a multi-state environment. This role will assist with the supervision of the payroll team along with training and development of the team.
- Oversee full-cycle processing of the multi-state payroll processing for 4,500 US based associates.
- Lead payroll team in responding timely and effectively to inquires related to payroll, providing guidance on income taxes, associate garnishments, and FHI pay practices.
- Works cross functionally within the company to drive process improvements and consistency, provide guidance and counsel to all associates of transactional processing involving payroll.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local payroll taxation.
- Assists in preparation/balancing Quarterly and Annual tax filings within Workday and ADP.
- Manages payroll related audit requests, i.e., Annual 401k audit, Workers Compensation audit, and/or legal request requests in a discreet manner.
- Assists in Workday enhancements/system upgrades 2 times per year ensuring configuration changes work as expected.
- Applies leadership skills to improve efficiency, learning and development of payroll team.
- Next Level resource to assist in resolving associate concerns regarding wage payments, taxation, deductions and unique requests.
- This is not a comprehensive listing of tasks, activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the associate. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time at the discretion of management.
A lot of companies want to better compete in their market, but instead, they are distracted by challenges that can make their supply chain vulnerable. At FHI, our labor solutions and dashboards help make supply chains even better so you can focus on growing your business.
How to apply for FHI Assistant Payroll Manager hiring 2022 ?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|