Clyde’s Donuts Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | Addison | Apply Now
Clyde’s Donuts Recruitment 2022: Clyde’s Donuts is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its online hiring process. Freshers/Experienced jobseekers from Bachelors degree and Masters in Computer Science may apply as a Software Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Clyde’s Donuts Recruitment 2022
|Company Name||Clyde’s Donuts|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s/ Masters Degree|
|Job Location||Addison, IL, USA|
|Salary Range||On Application|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility required for Software Engineer Recruitment 2022
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree and/or 5 years of related work experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 2022, SQL Server 2019
- Remote debugging and real-time troubleshooting
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
Responsibilities as Software Engineer :
The Software Engineer will play a key role defining and implementing a robust software architecture combining IoT and analytics. As part of a small, passionate team, your work here will be noticed, appreciated, tested, and deployed. The Software Engineer must have initiative, drive, and a strong work ethic.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up to date on best practices and new technologies.
About Clyde’s Donuts
Clyde’s Donuts, located in Addison, IL, is a family-owned and operated business that has been making donuts for over 100 years. Clyde’s has a national footprint selling through private-label, retail, and contract customers to in-store supermarket bakeries, convenience stores, foodservice groups, distributors, and contract manufacturing customers in over 37 states. As Clyde’s continues to grow and expand, we need top notch individuals to help us achieve our results. Join our team and keep our consumers smiling!
How to apply for Clyde’s Donuts Recruitment 2022 ?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|