CalPrivate Bank Recruitment 2022: CalPrivate Bank is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its online hiring process. Experienced jobseekers from Bachelors degree may apply as an Human Resources Generalist in CalPrivate Bank. This is a position based at Long Beach, CA, US. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
CalPrivate Bank Recruitment 2022
|Company Name||CalPrivate Bank|
|Designation||Human Resources Generalist|
|Job Location||Long Beach, CA|
|Experience||5 + Years|
|Salary Range||On Application|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility required for CalPrivate Bank Recruitment 2022
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of five (5) years of HR generalist experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with commission or incentive compensation plans
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is required
- Data analytics focused – highly preferred
- Intermediate level mathematics is essential in the performance of the compensation responsibilities for this position
- Working knowledge of federal, state, local laws, regulations, and standards applicable to the human resources and payroll functions
- Ability to deal effectively and positively with applicants, team members, peers, and management staff
Role Overview :
- Responsible for administration, validation, and processing of bi-weekly and quarterly incentive compensation plans for all commission eligible team members
- Provide timely resolution of inquiries from commission plan participants
Recruitment and Staffing
- Prepares job descriptions and postings
- Responsible for sourcing non-exempt positions for the organization
- Coordinates the interview process between hiring leaders and candidates
- Prepares offer letters and coordinates with hiring manager.
- Conducts local new hire orientation including payroll, time & labor and benefits specific content
Benefits, Leave and Worker’s Compensation Administration
- Responds to inquiries related to benefits administration including coordinating with insurance company
- Responsible for benefits administration, including but not limited to benefits billing reconciliation, team member coverage inquiries and benefit contributions associated with leaves of absence.
- Responsible for the annual open enrollment process.
- Responsible for the leave management process, including but not limited to, tracking, reporting, benefits coordination while on leave and the interactive process.
About CalPrivate Bank
CalPrivate Bank and its divisions – Coronado, San Diego, La Jolla, Newport, Beverly Hills, and Private Business Capital are committed to offering customized financial solutions. The Bank’s focus is to provide a Distinctly Different banking experience through unparalleled service and creative funding solutions to individuals and businesses with complex financial needs. The Bank’s Private Banking team services high net worth individuals and businesses of all sizes. We offer a wide array of modern financial services, which include checking, savings, time deposit accounts and related tools.
How to apply for CalPrivate Bank Recruitment 2022 ?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|