Allied Universal Recruitment Drive 2022: Allied Universal is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its hiring process. Freshers jobseekers from high school diploma may apply as an Entry Level Maintenace Technician in Allied Universal. The Latest Allied Universal job notification, detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Allied Universal Recruitment Drive 2022
|Company Name||Allied Universal|
|Eligibility||High school diploma|
|Job Location||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Salary Range||$16.75 / an hour|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility required for Allied Universal Recruitment Drive
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet All of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for full time positions.
- Certain positions may require successful completion of a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Effective communication skills with customer, patrons, and employees- assisting others in a friendly and engaging manner at all times.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- A proactive approach in anticipating, listening to, understanding, and responding to customer needs
- Experience providing quality maintenance services in all trades – HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry. Read and interpret schematics and building plans and have strong electrical background
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards for maintenance programs.
- Possess basic computer proficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and reliability on completing tasks that can be repetitive.
As a Maintenance Technician for Allied Universal Janitorial Services, you will be responsible for performing routine electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, architectural features/finishes and systems’ maintenance for the facility to the client’s standards. The Technician will also approach work with a “safety first” attitude by following all safety practices, policies, and procedures, promoting safe working conditions, and ensuring the proper maintenance and organization of all equipment; make arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment to avoid service disruptions.
- Able to:
- Work in various working conditions and environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat for extended periods.
- Ability to operate various cleaning equipment and machinery including scrubbers, pressure washer, and carpet extractor.
- Ability to climb ladders, stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry items and/or machinery up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to grab, twist, bend, stoop, kneel, reach overhead, and operate equipment frequently and repetitively during working hours.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal® Janitorial Services is uniquely capable and personally committed to delivering exceptional janitorial services. All full-time positions offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture.
How to apply for Allied Universal Recruitment Drive 2022?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|